Friday, November 14, 2008

Forest inhabitants

This Sunday was a wonderful weather, so we by whole family have made long walk in the forest. Here is what we meet.
These trees with faces push Ann talk about trees as living essence. They, like all alive around us, may be happy, sick, sad, smiled. We, people, have to be careful to the nature, to plants because they are alive. They make us glad and, by the way, give us the health. If people will bad to the nature, we people will feel bad too.








1 comments:

Si's blog said...

I like to be a part of several kinds of communities. Some have people, some have animals, some have plants. Enjoy the cats, cardinals, crickets. And think they enjoy me. They smile at me and entertain me. Enjoy my trees, flowers, grasses, mosses. Some of them - not the weeds - enjoy me, too.